Files on Troy's network drive locations you wish to save should either be copied to your Google Drive prior to this transfer, or copied to removable media, such as a flash drive, portable hard drive, or data CD/DVD.
To copy content that other people have shared with you, add those files to My Drive.
- Go to your Google Drive.
- On the left, click Shared with me.
- Click the files or folders you want to add to your drive.
- In the top right, click Add to My Drive.
- Click Organize.
- Choose the folder you want to add to.
- Click Move or Move here.
HOW TO TRANSFER YOUR CONTENT WITH GOOGLE TAKEOUT
- Go to your account settings by typing in myaccount.google.com in the address bar.
- Go to Data & Personalization > Transfer your content > Start Transfer.
- Enter your Gmail address for your personal account. If you do not have a personal Gmail account, you can create on by clicking on "CreateAccount".
- Click Send Code. Check your personal account on your phone or in another browser on the computer.
- Verify your personal account.Back on the original account, Select content to copy and transfer (can do Drive, email, or both).
- When ready, click Start Transfer.
- You will receive an e-mail at the destination address when complete.
For added support follow this link...